Author Topic: Spanish Bureaucracy Video  (Read 2369 times)

albert

• Offline Offline
  • Albert Lookalike
Spanish Bureaucracy Video
« on: July 22, 2011, 06:22:35 PM »
For those who are familiar with paperwork and officialdom here in Spain. Or, indeed for those that are not.
Below is an interesting link. Its been around a bit. Apologies if you've seen it. Not sure if its already on here somewhere. Although a search was negative. Enjoy

lubricated

• Offline Offline
Re: Spanish Bureaucracy Video
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 10:37:48 PM »
Estupendo! - Brilliant!
Aerial Photographer Skinny Dip 2013

lubricated

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 12:15:54 AM »
Thanks for the tip off Albert

We're of to get our Residencias later this month. Am busily getting multiple copies of everything and will take stapler - fully loaded!!!!
Aerial Photographer Skinny Dip 2013

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 11:13:10 AM »
I know that it is possible to actually book an appointment and avoid the queues.  Genny has sorted it, or given advice to other people.  I think there's somewhere on the internet that you can do it and also down-load a checklist.  Contact genny direct for accurate information.

gennyveraplaya@gmail.com
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.

graham.harvey

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 11:51:21 AM »
It was the amount of paperwork involved at the registry in Vera that resulted in Ann and I going to Gibraltar to get married last year.
Everything had to be authenticated as genuine in England  (?40 a time) and translated in to Spanish (?40 a time ) it was a nightmare.
The  registrar in Vera said the last English couple to try this eventually gave up.....SO DID WE !!!!   Got a trip to Gibraltar out of it !!