Author Topic: Jill?s Phil  (Read 4462 times)

pamnbru

• Offline Offline
Jill?s Phil
« on: July 13, 2011, 09:42:19 AM »
It is with great sadness that I have to tell you that Phil Bunce, Jill Morley?s partner of the last few years passed away  very suddenly early yesterday evening. Phil - you will be sorely missed, Jill - our thoughts are with you, all your family and Phils family. RIP Phil

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
Re: Jill?s Phil
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 10:08:05 AM »
What a dreadful shock!  A lovely man, they made such a delightful couple and were so happy.  What a tragedy.
Much, much love to Jill, Clayton, Rachel, Stacey, Darren, Russel and all the rest of the family and of course to Phil's daughter.
Dreadful, dreadful news.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 03:23:26 PM by John and Maureen Berry »
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.

danmar

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 11:01:18 AM »
So very sad to hear this dreadful news. Another lovely lovely man has been taken from us. Our hearts and deepest sympathy go out to Jill and all the family.

Danny and Marian

alanchic

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 01:04:11 PM »
 We were very sad and shocked to here this devastating news.
As already been said,Phil was a great guy,our thoughts and condolences go out to Jill and their families,he will sadly missed.
Alan & chic xx

Tony

• Offline Offline
  • Tony
    • Tony's Blog
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 02:45:54 PM »
This shocking and deeply sad news, we only knew Phil since we moved in here last August, but he was always so polite, pleasant and a gentle man.  A sad loss of a lovely neighbour, our hearts go out to Jill and all the family.

Lynne and Tony

xxx

kate

• Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 03:19:07 PM »
So sorry to hear the sad news, our thoughts are with you. Kate & Brian xx

Gary Dutton

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 04:20:58 PM »
My thoughts are with you - especially as I lost my partner suddenly a few months ago and know the pain you are and will suffer.  I wish there was more I could say.
Sending you a hug Jill
G
xx

pamnbru

• Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 07:30:41 AM »
Just to let you know. The funeral will be on Monday 11am, Vera Tanatorio. Not sure about dress code yet but it will probably not be ?black?. I?ll let you know when I?ve found out

pamnbru

• Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2011, 09:16:11 AM »
Dress code for Monday is "Smart casual", NO BLACK. The funeral is to be a celebration of Phil?s life. Jill has requested "No flowers", donations to The British Heart Foundation. Please wait before making a donation as there will be a refernce number to quote to ensure the donation is made in memory of Phil. I?ll let you know once I have the details.

blueparrot

• Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2011, 12:53:18 PM »
what sad news our love goes out to you gill what a lovely lovely man he will be sadly missed. x

alanchic

• Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2011, 02:01:26 PM »
We will be thinking of Jill and Phils families on Monday and raise a glass in respect
of a truly great man.
Alan&Chicxx

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2011, 10:26:15 AM »
On Monday at 10am, we, Andy and Chris and John (hopefully also Anna who is currently in London) will be spending time together thinking of Phil.  We will have a coffee and brandy and raise a glass to him.  We will be sending our best wishes to Gill and family.
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.

pamnbru

• Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2011, 10:54:41 AM »
The fund in memory of Phil has now been set up on the British Heart Foundation website. To get directly to the doantion page go to

http://www.mygiftofhope.org.uk/BHFWebSiteCS/Hope/ViewFund.aspx?PageId=1004

If you need to pass this info on to anyone else and find the above very difficult to remember then ask them to go to the main BHF website at

http://www.bhf.org.uk/

Click on Donate (top right of screen) and then follow the links to Find a Gift of Hope Fund. The fund is in the name of Philip Bunce, with Jill Morley as the fund organiser.

Thank you. RIP Phil