Author Topic: Lift needed or offered 22nd June 8pm from Murcia, 27th June 9am from Vera  (Read 2509 times)

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
Morning all
We are coming out on 22nd June arriving at 8pm at Murcia
We return on 27th June. need to be at Murcia for 10.30am

Is anybody on our flights?  If you could offer a lift that would be great, if not we will be hiring a car and will offer lifts.  (2 people, hand luggage.)

Thanks
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.

Dave Carter

• Offline Offline
If there are no offers we will always pick you up and take you back as you know. Just give us a ring or email. Love from Angie and me

pamnbru

• Offline Offline
Hi Maureen. We?ll be dropping Peter and Carol (our dog sitters) off at about 8.30pm so will have 2 empty seats. You are welcome to come back with us.

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
Re: Lift needed 27th June 9am from Vera to Murcia
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 06:12:28 PM »
Thanks Pam, that's the trip 'home' sorted, sure I can sort out the trip back now,  all the hire firms are doing their usual summer trick, got to pay for fuel full / empty - and they over-charge you for the fuel as well!  Daylight robbery!  Will change the subject just in case somebody is going back that day!  Thanks again.
Ooh, and thanks Dave, just back from YSS, hadn't seen your reply.  Didn't want to ask for lift to Vera because I thought it clashed with Sue's Birthday, might be wrong, though, we're a bit out of touch. xxx 
Will see you in Vera.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 06:15:38 PM by John and Maureen Berry »
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.