Author Topic: Come and join us  (Read 2203 times)

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
Come and join us
« on: April 07, 2011, 06:30:57 PM »
I can't help but notice that recently we've had far more guests than members joining us.  Why not join the forum?  If you've forgotten your password you'll find a link on the log-in page to remind / reset your password.  You can select the 'keep me logged in on this computer' option so you don't have to keep logging in.
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.

susana-j

• Offline Offline
Re: Come and join us
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 01:54:35 AM »
I think most people like to see what it's all about before they decide to join anything.  I know I visited regularly as a guest for a couple of weeks before deciding to become a member (glad I did join).  Membership does seem to have increased quite a lot recently so I'm sure it will continue to do so when all these "guests" discover there is something they want to say :-)

Sun4us

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 08:11:54 AM »
I wonder whether the recording of "guests" viewing the forum page could be a little misleading. Members may view the forum (as a guest) to see if there is anything of interest to comment on before deciding whether to log in or not. That can lead to rather false statistics as to who is viewing the pages, as a percentage of those guests may actually be members.  
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 08:22:52 AM by Sun4us »

Phil B-C

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 12:51:21 PM »
I must admit that, more often than not, I scan the pages with my ipod which registers me as a "guest" (sorry).
Phil BC

jpuk95

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 06:40:54 PM »
Well we have been watching the boards for a while and joined up today. You seem lke a nice bunch, and it really seems to be a good source of shared information.

I hope no-one will mind having their brains picked - I have a few things I am sure other members will be able to help us with.

J&P

albert

• Offline Offline
  • Albert Lookalike
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 11:57:44 AM »
I have to admit, I also scan as a guest when not on my own computer. So, the figures might be a touch misleading.
Although, I totally endorse John and Maureen's comments. They are a pretty friendly bunch on here. You can join in as much as you wish to do so. No hassle.

nigee'n'shirl

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2011, 04:20:48 PM »
whoops, looks like we're all guilty of not logging in, this is the first time I've logged in for over a year but I check out the site every week.  I'll make a conscious effort to log in every time in future, sorry
 :)