Author Topic: Cobbler  (Read 2713 times)

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
Cobbler
« on: November 09, 2010, 09:30:10 AM »
Does anybody know where to find a cobbler - must get some new heels on my winter boots!  I seem to recall there used to be one in Garrucha, but can't remember where!
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.

Dotty

• Offline Offline
Re: Cobbler
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 10:03:22 AM »
There is one in Vera but I'm sorry, not knowing the place too well I can't give you directions. The only thing I can tell you is it's in a small arcade where there is a nice big shop on the corner that sells pottery and up market gifts etc and also, a large shoe shop that sells expensive shoes at discount prices, any clues?

I'm sure somebody in the area will know where it is but I can't remember who told me about it. It could have been Sheila of Sheila and Graham (Nothing like the real thing). They live on Vera Mar 6.

Hope this is of some help

Dan

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 10:53:18 AM »
I know where the Cobbler is will tell you later!!!! ;D

Steve Easthope

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 04:30:31 PM »
Are you going to tell us all Dan, or keeping it inhouse ?

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 09:08:31 PM »
Leave Dan to tell you about the Vera one.  Have also found one in Garrucha, top market road, going down the hill from the steps end, just past the big palm tree on the opposite side of the road.
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.