Author Topic: Nudism at Hotel Vera Playa Club  (Read 536 times)

aaron

• Online Online
Re: Nudism at Hotel Vera Playa Club
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2020, 08:08:12 AM »
I've only used the indoor pool once, when it rained for hours one day. It's tiny. I have no idea if it's 24 hours but id suspect not. Everyone was nude. There may have been a wall mounted shower with no temp adjustment like the ones outdoors but my memory is hazy.

Towels at all pools are provided by you - either bring your own (recommended) or hire them from reception at a cost + deposit.

SunWorshipper

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2020, 10:34:07 AM »
Walking auround town with nothing but  flipflops, or even  better: barefeet, is the ultimate feeling of freedom.

I agree that wearing any type of footwear compromises the freedom of naturism. In another thread, someone was refused entry to the hotel's restaurant for breakfast in bare feet. Is it possible to walk really comfortably in bare feet around the hotel during the day and to/from the beach? And are most people in bare feet or not?

SunWorshipper

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2020, 19:53:53 PM »
I've only used the indoor pool once, when it rained for hours one day. It's tiny. I have no idea if it's 24 hours but id suspect not. Everyone was nude. There may have been a wall mounted shower with no temp adjustment like the ones outdoors but my memory is hazy.

Towels at all pools are provided by you - either bring your own (recommended) or hire them from reception at a cost + deposit.
Thanks. I've found a high resolution photo of the indoor pool at https://multimedia.senatorhr.com/multimedia/82%20-%20Veraplaya%20Club%20Hotel/02%20-%20Zonas%20comunes%20exteriores%20e%20interiores/464_alta_veraplaya%20Piscina.jpg

It shows towels neatly provided on the loungers. I assume this is misleading, given that one has to pay a deposit for towels, as you say, and they are not freely given out like this.

John Devon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2020, 14:42:50 PM »
Probably a "posed " PR shot.

avalarf

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2020, 10:37:46 AM »
Here's what the official hotel site says https://www.playasenator.com/en/hotels/vera-playa-club-hotel/

The indoor pool doesn't get towels, the showers do get warm, and you won't need a costume at all, it opens from 8 in the morning, after a good mopping from the maids. The indoor pool itself has been lovely and warm when I've been in it.