Author Topic: Re: Gary & Steve - regular visitors and owners of a property on BDV  (Read 2778 times)

Gary Dutton

• Offline Offline
Can you post this please?
It is with the greatest sadness in my heart to inform you that by beloved partner of almost 13 years died suddenly on the 19th October here in the UK.  We were looking forward to our next trip on the 22nd!  Steve and I have owned a property at Bahia de Vera for around 4 years and were regular visitors in the 3 years leading up to this.  During our time in the Vera and Mojacar area we have made some fantastic friends and were planning to move over permanenently in the very near future and open a guest house/retreat for those who needed a break and to recuperate.

I have tried to contact as many people locally as I can but I know that I have missed some people off the list - simply because I do not have more details of how they can be contacted.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13974960@N07/sets/72157625258185524/

I would be grateful if this could be published in his memory.

The service was held in England on the 2nd November which  would have been his birthday and I plan to hold a small get together on the playa at VP just as soon as I am able to make some sense of my grief.

gary.dutton@ntlworld.com

albert

• Offline Offline
  • Albert Lookalike
Re: Gary & Steve - regular visitors and owners of a property on BDV
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 04:17:43 PM »
Sorry to hear of your sad news. Some lovely photographs there.
Regards,
             Albert

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 07:47:08 AM »
Sorry to hear this Gary.  Try to get out to Vera Playa when you can, I'm sure it will help you to be here at a place you loved to share together. xx
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.

Steve Easthope

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 03:51:01 PM »
Gary,
It is with great sadness that I learned of your loss.
I have possibly known you longer than anyone else here at VP and I know how close you both were.
When you can find the strength and spirit to visit again, rest assured you have many friends waiting.
God bless you.

Gary Dutton

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 04:49:31 PM »
Thank you so much Steve.  Quite frankly I'm finding life extremely strange at present but plan to come over towards the end of the month.  Perhaps we can meet on the beach for a bit of a celebration.  In the meantime, please follow these two links

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13974960@N07/sets/72157625258185524/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13974960@N07/sets/72157625366533538/

My love to you and Carmen (and of course everyone else at VP - our very special home)

xxx