Author Topic: Naked in bars and restaurants?  (Read 353 times)

UweK

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
Naked in bars and restaurants?
« on: March 07, 2019, 07:52:20 AM »
Hi, are there bars and restaurants to visit naked? Is it common to be naked outside the resorts, beside the beach?

Phil B-C

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 06:31:54 PM »
The map on the main website shows all the naturist friendly bars/restaurants/roads etc all shown in green (http://www.veraplayafriends.com/index.php/page,2.html).

Hotel Street is a grey area but (generally speaking) in-season it is quite common to see naked people in the street (this seems to be accepted/tolerated by non-naturists between 08:00 - 20:00).

Whilst some bars/restaurants in Hotel Street are (sometimes) naturist friendly, one should ask first as policies can change on a day-to-day basis (it possibly depends on trade at the time ?).
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 06:59:39 PM by Phil B-C »

SarahKe

• Offline Offline
  • Looking to move to Vera Playa
Re: Naked in bars and restaurants?
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 05:53:51 AM »
Phil,

My intention is to carry a bikini in my back pack anyway (just in case I fancy a longer walk than the beach). Do the bars allow bikini's even when refusing nudity or do I need to take shorts etc as well.

SK
X

Maggie and Allan

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 09:45:43 PM »
Phil,

My intention is to carry a bikini in my back pack anyway (just in case I fancy a longer walk than the beach). Do the bars allow bikini's even when refusing nudity or do I need to take shorts etc as well.

SK
X

Just imagining you in a bikini, Sarah, was enough to set my atrial fibrillation into a relapse! 
I've never worn a bikini and don't own swimming trunks but I'd suggest that shorts would be the better option.  That or a sarong draped tastefully, maybe?

UweK

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 08:01:15 AM »
If you chose the bikini, it’s definitely okay. It’s dressed and this is what expected. A higher heart beat frequency for the other guest is an add on!