Author Topic: Naturists & Swingers  (Read 3154 times)

Maggie and Allan

• Offline Offline
Re: Naturists & Swingers
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2019, 04:09:22 PM »
Definitely no cause for offence!  Thank you ma cheri.

SarahKe

• Offline Offline
  • Looking to move to Vera Playa
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 05:55:13 AM »
M&A,

I had to google it (my french is only good for ordering beer and wine)... it was what my dad used to call me and jokingly told me it meant 'My little brussel sprout'.  :;:;

SK
X
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 05:57:41 AM by SarahKe »

John Devon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2019, 05:31:09 PM »
Mon petit chou = My little cabbage

plumber

• Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2019, 11:40:26 PM »
The upside is that all these establishments seem to open well after my bed-time :) so I've never actually seen them open :)

Marpick

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2019, 12:03:26 PM »
Hi,

Straight couple, naturist with a tolerance for swingers.

First time in VP in July, can't wait!

Marpick

Daleo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2019, 07:13:06 AM »
The upside is that all these establishments seem to open well after my bed-time :) so I've never actually seen them open :)
Ditto. The buildings decor does look drab though, so distracts from the general street scene. Naturists are generally open minded and respect others choices.  Textiles and media views could be totally different when they are made aware of these clubs, and group all naturist as swingers, and people who go to Vera Playa to be naked just for their sexual kicks.
My personal opinion is the location of these clubs would be better suited in a more discrete setting, and not right outside the main hotel.

Vera third timer

• Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2019, 09:25:38 PM »
My wife and I have visited 3 times now and have no interest in these establishment. Although they do not bother me, I would rather they were not on the main street and I certainly do not want the resort to become some sort of hedonistic resort or lose its naturist vibe.

This is a fine line to tread and up to now seems to be working though I do fear for the future as it could go either way. More textile or more swinging.

Let's hope it remains with the status quo.

mikeandeileen

• Offline Offline
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2019, 10:37:16 AM »
Couple with tolerance, absolutely - but have witnessed the decline of family friendly naturism at Agde through overt sexualisation in the evenings so I think those using those venues need to respect naturist family values, even if they disagree/don't wish to conform. Tolerance has to be a two way “hotel” street to work effectively. I don’t like evangelicalism in any form, it fundamentally is contrary to tolerance, live and let live in a spirit of global respect. If only eh...........