Author Topic: Has the new commercial centre affected Hotel Street?  (Read 1498 times)

Bisnick

• Offline Offline
Has the new commercial centre affected Hotel Street?
« on: October 06, 2018, 04:31:00 PM »
As the end of the busy season is fast approaching I was wondering if Hotel street has been affected by the opening of the commercial centre? When we were over in May the drainage works were still ongoing and seemed to be affecting the commercial centre. Are they all finished now and all thing back in order?

RobnDee

• Offline Offline
Re: Has the new commercial centre affected Hotel Street?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 10:14:38 PM »
We arrived on Tuesday and are surprised how busy Hotel Street and the naturist area is, for October. Not ventured to the new Plaza yet.

frankandelaine

• Frank and Elaine
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 12:36:02 PM »
We were there in August ( and in two weeks time, yay ! ) and the street was as vibrant as ever. Hopefully as more quality bars and restaurants etc open up, the place will become even more vibrant with an ever increasing choice of amenities.

JAS1985

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 04:25:24 AM »
Hi, having not been since 2015 but going in 2019 can I ask what’s the commercial centre? And is it on hotel street?

aaron

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 09:40:42 AM »
Hi, having not been since 2015 but going in 2019 can I ask what’s the commercial centre? And is it on hotel street?

Have a look at the map on the homepage, it explains all!

frankandelaine

• Frank and Elaine
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2019, 11:29:31 AM »
It is behind the Consum supermarket ( The one beside the water park ). It is a multi unit retail block containing among others, a restaurant, a diner and a Chinese shop/market. Also an A.T.M. which I believe is easily the closest to hotel street, so very useful.