Author Topic: VP in the evening  (Read 675 times)

Han/Michelle

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
VP in the evening
« on: July 08, 2018, 04:06:56 PM »
I wondered if the beach bars are open in the evening. I mean after sunset. A few years ago the pirate bar used to be open until 23.00 hours. Last year it closed at around 21.00. Natsun also closed around 21.00.

aaron

• Offline Offline
Re: VP in the evening
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 09:41:37 AM »
A few years back pirates were open until 02/03:00am!

I've had dinner in the chirnguitos on the beach a few times and they're always dead at night, it's a shame.

morningsun

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 02:52:40 PM »
Aaron is right, it's a shame that there is not much "movida" going on in the evening. I remember that last August the Chiringuito Puntonat tried a DJ set around 10 PM but this year I don't know if Luis (the owner) is willing to repeat the experiment... ???

tomhorn

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 04:05:35 AM »
We are coming in late September.  Anyone know the beach bar closing hours for then?

Phil B-C

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 05:39:16 AM »
The closing times of all the bars are very fluid, if they are quiet they will close early (earlier than any "advertised"  hours) - if they are busy they will stay open late (sometimes far later than any "advertised" hours) !

We asked Inna's what time the meals stopped .... "if we are quiet, perhaps 6 or 7 but if we are busy perhaps 9 or 10" .

"Broadway" (on Hotel Street) have been known to stay open until 04:00 am if they are particularly busy.

It's the Spanish way   :)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 03:18:33 PM by Phil B-C »