Author Topic: Hello VP Friends  (Read 360 times)

Shay123

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Here to enjoy and support the Lifestyle
« on: July 06, 2018, 07:17:05 PM »
Hello from Shay123,
Joined the forum as I found it by accident when researching inland naturist places to swim in Spain. I then wanted to support the forum and the lifestyle by joining. I haven't been to Vera Playa yet but I live down the road in Granada Province and hope to visit in September.

Long time nudist and would be naturist (probably for ever), I am interested in all aspects of nudism / naturism not just my own pleasures of the lifestyle and happy to talk to others with the aim of promoting the benefits of the lifestyle.

I can talk about lots of other things too that interest me and plenty of hobbies and outdoor activities etc, so, looking forward to 'talking' to others as well. If anyone needs advice on my part of the world (Granada Malaga) as an addition to visiting Vera Playa, please let me know I am happy to help if I can?

Shay :y

Phil B-C

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 01:53:44 PM »
Long time nudist and would be naturist (probably for ever), I am interested in all aspects of nudism / naturism not just my own pleasures of the lifestyle and happy to talk to others with the aim of promoting the benefits of the lifestyle.

The perceived differences between nudist and naturist might make an interesting discussion if anyone wants to kick it off in the "general discussion" section ?

However, I'm afraid the phrase "the lifestyle" nowadays has a totally different meaning and (as such) is not something that I would like to see promoted in Vera Playa or indeed on Vera Playa Friends.

Phil (expressing a personal opinion).
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 02:23:42 PM by Phil B-C »