Author Topic: Hello from n Ireland  (Read 482 times)

mags

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
Hello from n Ireland
« on: April 05, 2018, 09:37:17 PM »
 Finally plucked up courage to book Vera Playa hotel for 10 days in July  We Enjoy nudist sunbathing and have been to Croatia once sunny beach three times and Tenerife once A bit nervous to be honest Like getting dressed at night and hotel probably suits us for that We are Not night life mad  I’m 47 hubby is 50  We enjoy nice food and a few drinks in the evening We are bed n breakfast at hotel Are there plenty of places to eat out and drink at? What are prices like? Thanks everyone Looking forward to it Spoke about for ages

aaron

• Offline Offline
Re: Hello from n Ireland
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 09:58:29 PM »
Hi,

I always stay B&B at the hotel and just eat in the places around the hotel at night - see the map! They're all pretty cheap tbh, quality is variable. Lua is a bit more expensive and has more people dressed up. Balconcito was my favourite but on the map thread it appears to be moving. If you are there for 10 nights it's worth waking over to the other set of restaurants a few times too. Also catch the little train to Garrucha one night, and maybe walk down the path at the back of the beach towards Puerto Rey as there are some restaurants, beach clubs and chiringuitos there that all do dinner. Enough choice for a different place every night!

It's Spain so dinner doesn't really start until 20:00 and the places stay open for food and drink late. The hotel has a bar at the front that opens at night too - good for a nightcap.

Recommend the beach chiringuitos in the naturist section for lunch, try them all if you're there for 10 days.

Hope you have a nice holiday!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 10:03:54 PM by aaron »

mags

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
Re: Hello from n Ireland
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 07:36:48 PM »
Thanks Looking forward to it