Author Topic: .... it is our wish to introduce ourselves ....  (Read 3411 times)

andreas

Re: .... it is our wish to introduce ourselves ....
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2017, 07:11:59 PM »
.... once again I wish to thank those who have chosen to continue to add absolutely nothing to this post.  By choosing to take such a line in an attempt to defend an indefensible position, smacks of remoaners remorse .... lol ....

I think I speak for all of us when I register my horror at that... scandalous... terrible... ah, fuggit. He's just a sad, lonely little man on the wind-up. Imagine how awful it must be to be him, and cut him a little slack.

nowhitebits

• Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2017, 08:00:28 AM »
.... once again I wish to thank those who have chosen to continue to add absolutely nothing to this post.  By choosing to take such a line in an attempt to defend an indefensible position, smacks of remoaners remorse .... lol ....

I think I speak for all of us when I register my horror at that... scandalous... terrible... ah, fuggit. He's just a sad, lonely little man on the wind-up. Imagine how awful it must be to be him, and cut him a little slack.

.... Oh dear, dear Andreas.  Yes, I totally agree with you, you do project yourself as being “Just a sad, lonely little man”. 

You chose to berate and demean simply because one expressed one’s disappointment with the lack of services offered by Spanish estate agents.  Could it be that you are in fact a local closet estate agent who does not like to have your shortcomings pointed out for others to read?  When I once asked a local estate agent “Who they worked for”; before I could qualify the question, the reply was “Myself”.  Had the agent allowed me to finish my question, that being “The seller or the purchaser?”, I might not have learned the truth. 

If one is “Just a sad, lonely little man” because one expects a reasonable standards of service from a service provider, then one will never be alone in this world, unless one calls themselves Andreas perhaps? ....

Alan - The Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2017, 03:25:28 PM »
Administrator Comment Ok that is enough now, I hoped this slagging match would die a natural death but some members seem intent on keeping it alive. So it has now been killed. Please do not attempt to revive it in another thread. This is meant to be a friendly forum and some of the posts in this thread are far from friendly. I have better things to do with my life than trying to control naughty kids. One member has been issued a warning.
Webmaster www.veraplayafriends.com and www.veraplayafriends.com/forum
Loves holidaying in Vera Playa