Author Topic: Second Trip  (Read 1256 times)

Carol.Mike

• Offline Offline
Second Trip
« on: September 25, 2017, 02:36:55 PM »
After spending five weeks here previously in sept/oct 2016, we are coming back to see what winter is like here. Jan 11 to April 11 at vera natura. Know we will have a great time. we are getting a car for 7 weeks to explore the area. Someday, who knows. For now, as Canadians, we are restricted by Schengen to 90 days. We hope that it will be a great place for snowbirding. All of our naturist friends are as jealous as the can be :;:;. I am sure that if we had a unit here, it would be rented out to friends year round. :D

andreas

Re: Second Trip
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 05:08:08 PM »
The place is somewhat quiet in the winter, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

chuzstok

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 08:26:50 PM »
Hi

We were there beginning of December and whilst everyone was wrapped up we were in flip flops shorts and tee shirts. 20 degrees for us high summer lol

Regards

Keith and Peter

cenk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 01:12:42 PM »
Not only yours naturist friends are jealous  :'(

Carol.Mike

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 05:33:48 PM »
Got here two days ago and its a bit on the chilli side. Still, its about -19C back home so this is much better. Would be great if they fixed the pool heater at Vera Natura so that we could use it. The current temp of 12C is too cold even for us Canadians.

andreas

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 06:47:57 PM »
The current temp of 12C is too cold even for us Canadians.

Lightweights! ;D

Carol.Mike

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018, 05:40:59 PM »
I meant 12C in the pool. Its being fixed over the next two weeks we have heard. As far as air temp, I seemed to be the only one walking the beach this morning at 12C sin ropa.