Author Topic: Straight male from Essex UK  (Read 1958 times)

1morewally

Straight male from Essex UK
« on: March 17, 2017, 09:43:35 PM »
Hi All,
I will be going to Vera Natura from the 19th June for 7 days.. My first time to VP.. This will be my second nudist holiday this year 2017.. Recently come back from Lemon Tree nudist resort in Thailand.. Would be great to meet up with fellow Nudist as i am a lone traveller.

andreas

Re: Straight male from Essex UK
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 11:37:59 PM »
Welcome to the forum!  How did you like the Lemon Tree?  By coincidence I was recently looking at their website and thought it might be a bit cramped around the pool, but the rooms look good.

Dotty

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 09:11:11 AM »
Where in Thailand is Lemon Tree, which Island?

andreas

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 01:46:57 PM »
Where in Thailand is Lemon Tree, which Island?

Phuket.  They have a website with lots of pics.

Dotty

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 05:23:20 PM »
Thanks, will have a look.

1morewally

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 06:11:58 PM »
Hi Dotty and Andreas,

The resort is perfect for a small gathering of nudist. They have 2 swimming pools a large pool for adults and its about 8ft at its deepest. the other pool is ideal for younger and children. The place has only been open about 6 months or so.. And the owners Patty and Golf are not nudist but both do understand the freedom of clothing life nudism brings. to keep my cost down I stayed in a different resort and used the day pass to Lemon tree which is perfect for a first visit if you are travelling on a budget . Cost 700 baht a day about 15 pounds .. They also organised a boat trip to a un used island to do naked snorkeling and sunbathing at a cost of 1200 baht about 25 pounds each.. they also offer a naked cooking classes and a respectable massage service ..