Author Topic: naked walking  (Read 6105 times)

Roy

• Offline Offline
Re: naked walking
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2017, 05:57:38 PM »
The further you go up the rambla and into the area of closed roads and tracks the more likely you are to encounter some very aggressive, unaccompanied dogs  who don't like visitors.  This has happened to my wife and me on three occasions. Not sure whether they are wild dogs or are security dogs belonging to local farmers. We didn't wait to find out but walked away slowly until the dogs stopped barking and lost interest in pursuing us. We were wearing clothes, so it wasn't a case of the dogs not liking naturists going for a walk.

Wildcouple1234

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2017, 06:26:05 AM »
We plan on doing a few hikes in Cabo de gata when we are in spain this summer.  We have the book wander mit nix and it does have some interesting hikes detailed in it.  Looking at the book we probably will do the hike from playa monsul through barronal beaches then loop back.  And the hike in las negras to cala san pedro.  Looks like both hikes can be done nude from the car and have interesting destinations to see along the way.  Plus they are short enough to maybe do both in one day.  The monsul barronal one is maybe a 1-3 hour hike depending on how far you go before turning around, and the san pedro hike is about an hour each way.  Add a few hours here and there to lay on the beach or go for a few dips in the med.  it would make a full day.

m_trescowthick

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Hi all, early 40's straight chap from Cornwall.
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2017, 10:12:32 AM »
Is it possible to get a bus to Cabo de gata or hire a car at VP to get there? Looks fabulous!

Kmmed

• Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2017, 09:33:10 PM »
Where can you leave the car to start the hike naked?

Anette and Kim

• Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2017, 10:04:01 AM »
We have done all of the walks mentioned in "Wandern mit nix" one or more times. Where to park and the route is not very clear in the book, but we always went nude from the car. Try to use the app "Wikiloc", and search for the different walks/routes. There you can get good directions and maps.

kog

• Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2018, 05:38:36 PM »
During the autumn, 2017, we also made all the hikes of "Wandern mit nix" starting naked from the parkings. It was very pleasant and the landscapes are indeed magnificent! We shall do it again this year!

MartynS1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2018, 12:29:29 AM »
I suppose it's fine if you (or somebody you know) can read German. I can't however! So it's the local walks for me around VP. Wonder if the author of "Wandern mit nix" could be persuaded to translate this book to English?

andreas

• Offline Offline
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2018, 11:41:57 AM »
I suppose it's fine if you (or somebody you know) can read German. I can't however! So it's the local walks for me around VP. Wonder if the author of "Wandern mit nix" could be persuaded to translate this book to English?

Have you looked at the Wikiloc app which Anette & Kim suggested?

MartynS1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2018, 12:14:36 PM »
I have indeed (just now!). Looks good but my difficulty is actually getting to the start points as I don't drive :(

chuzstok

• Offline Offline
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2018, 08:06:33 PM »
Hi all

Might I suggest that later in the year the experienced naked ramblers arrange a date and time for a group walk.

Regards

Keith and Peter

nudejock

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2018, 12:58:28 AM »
As previously mentioned Cabo De Gato is the place to go if you enjoy nude hikes. Use the info below along with Google maps and you would be fine.

I have walked in Cabo De Gato quite a few times. Park up in Agua Amarga  and walk to Cala De Enmedio (1.5km) Relax and have a swim and if looking to walk a bit further walk on to Cala Del Plomo(additional 2km). Again enjoy the beach and if still feeling energetic walk onto Cala De San Pedro (additional 4 km). Remember you have to get back to Agua Amarga so a total of 15K if you go for all three.

Walk to the Cala De Enmedio and Cala Del Ploma is relatively easy going nothing too extreme. The walk from Del Plomo to San Pedro is fairly hard going you have a steep climb up and then down. All the beaches are naturist and have no bars restaurants or toilets.

If you feel inclined then no problem hiking nude as well as everyone in the vicinity are going to or from the naturist beaches. I tend to walk for 5 mins from the car park and then strip off and carry a sarong/wrap to cover myself when meeting people on the trail. The trails are quite especially the more demanding route between Del Plomo and San Pedro and you can walk for many km's without seeing anyone. I would have been hiking nude for 85% of the total trail if not more. Need to make sure and apply plenty sun cream as well as carrying plenty of water.

I will be visiting Vera Playa last week of June and 1st week of July and would be delighted to meet up with some fellow hikers. As long as you don't mind hiking with someone who is nude.

saunafan

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2018, 10:22:01 AM »
I am also planning to visit Cabo de Gato sometime between May 6th and May 11th and enjoy some nude hiking. If anyone is interested to join, having company is always better than hiking alone.

kog

• Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 10:19:38 AM »
No need to cover itself in Cabo de Gata.
100% nude hiking directly from the car parks present absolutely no problems.
Try it with only good shoes, sun cream and water. The sensations are great!
we will do it again several times between May 15th and June 10th.

MartynS1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: Yesterday at 06:18:51 PM »
Good shoes? Would a good pair of trainers be ok?

nudejock

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: Yesterday at 11:06:46 PM »
"Would good trainers do?"

Ive done it with trail running shoes. As far as I am concerned the more minimal the shoe the better when nude so hiking boots are a no for me. But something with some decent grip and some protection from the rocks and stones would be advised.