Author Topic: Long term parking at Alicante Airport  (Read 4732 times)

ChristineOT

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
Long term parking at Alicante Airport
« on: September 03, 2010, 04:25:07 PM »
I was wondering if anyone has information about cheap long-term parking at the ALC airport.  I know I've seen some shuttle buses there advertising off site car parking but don't remember the name. Thanks, Christine

andynpatti

• Offline Offline
Re: Long term parking at Alicante Airport
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 10:02:21 PM »
When we were in Torrevieja recently I think I saw it advertised at 300euros a year including pick up at airport.... not 100% certain though.

Solon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 11:54:02 AM »
I think you may be referring to http://www.lowcostparking.es/en/index.php
They are charging 300 euros for a years parking with 15 transfers and basic car wash included or 30 euros a week / 70 euros a month. 
You could also try Aqua-Car parking or Klaus parking depending on your needs. 
I am currently using Aqua-Car on a yearly basis and have found them reliable, though they are charging 340 euros a year for a similar service to Lowcost.

esquire

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 09:58:17 PM »
I just just the link in here just to find that it does not work anymore. Has someone a working address of such a service at Alicante airport. I would like to park the car there during one year while I am not at VP. Thank you for any hint

Solon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 10:16:32 PM »
I am now using Plane Parking at Alicante airport and have found them very reliable and easy to use. You collect and leave the car at the airport short term car park with their staff so you don't have to take a shuttle bus. 300 euros a year.
http://www.airportparkingmurcia.com/en/

colind

• Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 01:50:28 PM »
We have just used Umbrella parking at Alicante airport and found them very good and cheaper than some others,only a few minutes from the terminal and very prompt pick-up service.They are currently charging 250 euro for 12 months parking with 7 transfers :)
Check on www.umbrellaparking.com