Author Topic: cash points  (Read 4197 times)

julesnbob

• Offline Offline
cash points
« on: March 25, 2013, 03:17:23 PM »
I would be grateful for some information about where the nearest cash points are to Vera Playa, I know there used to be a cashpoint at Puerto Rey, is that still there and are there any other cashpoints in the locality?  Thanks :) 

Seaside Nick (was Seaside Naturist)

• Offline Offline
Re: cash points
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 03:38:34 PM »
I would be grateful for some information about where the nearest cash points are to Vera Playa, I know there used to be a cashpoint at Puerto Rey, is that still there and are there any other cashpoints in the locality?  Thanks :)

They are listed on the left hand margin of the map on this website.
http://www.veraplayafriends.com/index.php/page,2.html
Peurto Rey was the nearest but was out of use due to the floods when we were there last September. Is it back in use again?

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 09:23:08 PM »
The nearest is at the Sol Bank just beyond the Mexico Hotel, before you get to the bridge.  There is also a cash point outside the Vera Playa Club Timeshare complex on Puerto Rey and several in Palomares Village.  It's about a 20 - 25 minute walk to the nearest at the Sol Bank (2 mins by car)
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.

julesnbob

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 04:19:37 PM »
thank you!
 :D

peterjean

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2015, 12:47:19 AM »
Do the local ATM accept Visa or Mastercard (or both) ?

kandj

• Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2015, 08:44:04 PM »
The one on the main road by the little shopping mall just past the Hotel Mexico definitely takes Visa Debit, but there's some oddity that you have to agree for the calculation to be done in Euros (or summat like that) otherwise it bounces it.