Author Topic: Consum open hours or supermarkets on the Route from Alicante  (Read 5531 times)

Alan - The Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
We had planned to arrive at Vera Playa on Saturday 23rd May but due to me making a a right muck up of booking our flights we are now arriving on Sunday 24th May.

So does anybody know if Consum or come to that any other supermarket in the area will be open that Sunday.

If not does anybody know of any supermarket that would be open that day that we could make a small diversion to on our drive from Alicante airport.

Alan
Webmaster www.veraplayafriends.com and www.veraplayafriends.com/forum
Loves holidaying in Vera Playa

Gary Dutton

• Offline Offline
Re: Consum open hours or supermarkets on the Route from Alicante
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 07:27:32 PM »
There is a Coviran about 300m past Lidl in Vera on the LHS and I think the general store in Las Bouganvillas is open on a Sunday.

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 08:00:42 PM »
Depending on your arrival time, the little supermarkets in Villaricos are all open Sunday morning.  Or just email Genny a complete shopping list and she'll do the lot for you on Saturday and it will be waiting in your apartment.
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.

Alan - The Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 09:25:19 PM »
Thanks for the information. I had considered asking Genny but that meant getting organised and thinking about what to get. My organisation skills are lacking at the moment hence getting into this situation in the first place.

Alan
Webmaster www.veraplayafriends.com and www.veraplayafriends.com/forum
Loves holidaying in Vera Playa