Author Topic: Suggestions for mountain hikes with skinny dips?  (Read 2815 times)

gstrydom01

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
Suggestions for mountain hikes with skinny dips?
« on: February 17, 2015, 01:22:13 PM »
Can anyone suggest some hikes in the mountains that are not too far away, say within in hour? if there is a river with pools to cool off in, even better...

Seaside Nick (was Seaside Naturist)

• Offline Offline
Re: Suggestions for mountain hikes with skinny dips?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 09:20:07 PM »
Can anyone suggest some hikes in the mountains that are not too far away, say within in hour? if there is a river with pools to cool off in, even better...
The best place to hike nude near Vera Playa is the Sierra Almagrera beyond Villaricos (best from the inland side). No water though, so make sure you carry 1.5 litres to drink and WATCH OUT FOR THE HUNDREDS OF UNMARKED MINESHAFTS!
Search for Sierra Almagrera on here for more information.
You can go for a skinny dip afterwards at one of the many coves on the seaward side of the hills. Just descend down one of the roads or tracks of the Villaricos/San Juan de T road.  :)

Kmmed

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 01:36:56 PM »
On the road AL-4420, between the towns of Beires and Ohanes. An unpaved road leads to the source of the small river. You have to bring water.

nudejock

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 01:02:13 AM »
Hi

Not necessarily a mountain hike but certainly a hike with lots of climbing and nude swimming. Not fresh water so.

I have walked in Cabo De Gato quite a few times. Park up in Agua Amarga  and walk to Cala De Enmedio (1.5km) Relax and have a swim and if looking to walk a bit further walk on to Cala Del Plomo(additional 2km). Again enjoy the beach and if still feeling energetic walk onto Cala De San Pedro (additional 4 km). Remember you have to get back to Agua Amarga so a total of 15K if you go for all three.

Walk to the Cala De Enmedio and Cala Del Ploma is relatively easy going nothing too extreme. The walk from Del Plomo to San Pedro is fairly hard going you have a steep climb up and then down. All the beaches are naturist and have no bars restaurants or toilets.

If you feel inclined then no problem hiking nude as well as everyone in the vicinity are going to or from the naturist beaches. I tend to walk for 5 mins from the car park and then strip off and carry a sarong/wrap to cover myself when meeting people on the trail. The trails are quite especially the more demanding route between Del Plomo and San Pedro and can walk for may km's without seeing anyone. I would have been hiking nude for 85% of the total trail if not more. Need to make sure and apply plenty sun cream as well as carrying plenty of water.

I will be visiting Vera Playa last week of June and 1st week of July and would be delighted to meet up with some fellow hikers. As long as you dont mind hiking with someone who is nude.