Author Topic: Chris Hendrix has died  (Read 1826 times)

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
Chris Hendrix has died
« on: December 05, 2014, 11:11:23 AM »
Sad to say that Chris Hendrix passed away this morning.  Many of you will know / recognise him, he was the nice guy with the lovely young boxer dog, often to be seen in Frankie's.  A new home is urgently required for the dog, a friendly, house trained approx 2 year old.  The cremation is likely to be 'Spanish style' - very quick, maybe this afternoon or tomorrow morning, but no doubt some sort of wake will be organised.  I will put it on here as soon as I know anything.
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.

Dotty

• Offline Offline
Re: Chris Hendrix has died
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 01:45:20 PM »
More sad news. Have I got the right man? Did he manage Frankie's at one time and go to the quiz a lot?

RIP Chris.

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 08:34:24 PM »
Yes, Dotty, you've got the right man.
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 08:54:41 AM »
According to his wishes, Chris will be cremated today, there is no service.  Tomorrow, at Frankie's all that knew him are welcome to join together at 6 o'clock for a drink in memory of a very nice man.  His brother will be there.

On a happier note, Ben the dog has been re-homed to a family in Mojacar.  It is a home with a garden, two other dogs and 3 children, so hopefully Ben will settle down and enjoy, at the moment it is a trial arrangement, to check that he is fine with children / other dogs but if all goes well it is a permanent home.