Author Topic: Lake Negratin  (Read 3846 times)

Frddy123

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
Lake Negratin
« on: August 12, 2013, 08:46:27 PM »
Just come back from a lovely peaceful day at Lake Negrine nr Baza, bit of a trek, about 2hrs, but well worth the visit and I would recommend to others.

2beaches which are man made, the main one is Textile (left at the round about) the second is naturist, we think!!! (Right at the roundabout)  Has been advertised sometime ago but when we got there the sign was missing, but as there was no one else around we cracked on. Arrived at about 1230 and baked in the sun for a few hours, we were a bit careful when other cars turned up, 2 one turned around and drove off the other a friendly Spanish couple turned up at around 3:30, neither went completely naturist but the lady was topless, we had covered up as we weren't sure it's totally legit!!

Planning to go back up there again over the next 10 days or so, anyone want any more info or to meet up drop us a PM.

D&C xx

Frddy123

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
Re: Lake Negratin
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 01:00:14 PM »
Aiming to go again on Weds, will try to get some lower res pics to post providing I can work out the camera. Drop me a line if you want more info or have questions

Marti

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
Re: Lake Negratin
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 04:04:31 PM »
Hi, just wondering if anyone else has been recently. Coming over in a couple of weeks and looking to know if the naturist beach at negratin is worth the visit?