Author Topic: New Members Steve and Carol  (Read 3182 times)

steveoliva

• Offline Offline
New Members Steve and Carol
« on: August 29, 2014, 08:03:18 PM »
Just a brief introduction as new members to the site I’m Steve 57 and Carol 54 s old.  We have been around the naturist seen for over 25 years belonging to clubs in the uk for over 20 years until we got fed up of club politics.  We now tend to only enjoy naturism on holidays which mostly consists of visits to Vera Playa and Vitomaris and its difficult to decide which hotel we like best.  We have also stayed at Natsun apartments in years gone by.  Although we love Club Vera Playa Hotel as a holiday destination we find it difficult to break into the little cliques that seem to form there and can come away feeling sort of isolated after a 2 week stay.  We are out there in September for 11 days but hope this time to make a breakthrough and meet and talk to some fellow Brits
Steve and Carol

Simon T

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 10:14:06 PM »
Hi Steve and Carol! I know a Steve and Carol and they are very nice people  ;D We're out in Vera in September too (20-27). This forum has been great for getting all the gossip.

steveoliva

• Offline Offline
Re: New Members Steve and Carol
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 01:37:05 PM »
Hi Simon where do you know Steve and Carol from just wondering if you know us lol. I would like to think were nice people, unfortunatly were on our way home on the 19th
Regards Steve