Author Topic: Lift needed to/from Alicante Airport 7th July/ 17th July 2014  (Read 2771 times)

alanb

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
I am travelling to Vera Playa for the first time this July.

Although I understand that car hire is probably the best option I was wondering whether anyone knows of a good reliable transfer service as I really do not want to drive whilst on holiday.

Thanks

Alan

Seaside Nick (was Seaside Naturist)

• Offline Offline
Re: Lift needed to/from Alicante Airport 7th July/ 17th July 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 05:47:37 PM »
Car hire is currently the lowest cost for years.
I've just booked a car from Murcia that costs about half of what the last few have.
£55/week.

alanb

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 08:07:07 PM »
Yes I can see car hire costs are down but im concerned about the horror stories of pre authorising credit cards with the excess insurance cost should you have an accident etc also the fuel con and inventing cover needed for tyres windscreen etc not least finding fault on return of the car and charging directly to your card

Seaside Nick (was Seaside Naturist)

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 11:26:39 PM »
Yes I can see car hire costs are down but im concerned about the horror stories of pre authorising credit cards with the excess insurance cost should you have an accident etc also the fuel con and inventing cover needed for tyres windscreen etc not least finding fault on return of the car and charging directly to your card

This means that you should read the T's and C's and book with a reputable agent!
All of these things need to be properly managed and there are 2 parties to 'the contract'. One of them is you.  ;)