Author Topic: Airport Shuttles as Advertised on Spectrum FM  (Read 4910 times)

Samantha

• Offline Offline
Airport Shuttles as Advertised on Spectrum FM
« on: March 08, 2014, 08:46:50 AM »
Airport Shuttles providing Almeria airport transfers with pick up and drop off points in Los Gallardos, Turre, Las Buganvillas and along Mojacar Playa. Just €18 one way, with discounts for groups. The service operates from June the 1st. Book your seats now at www.exclusiveairportshuttles.co.uk call us on 950 092 602 or email info@exclusiveairportshuttles.co.uk Alternatively book at the office on Avenida de Almeria 78, Turre, near Home Sweet Home. Call 950 092 602  !!:)
Always look on the bright side of life ... de dum de dum der dum der dum

Dotty

• Offline Offline
Re: Airport Shuttles as Advertised on Spectrum FM
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 01:46:50 PM »
Could this be put on the main page under Public Transport from Almeria Airport?

Dotty

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 07:32:10 PM »
Just thought, as this is a private company I suppose it could be advertising, so perhaps not advisable.

Alan - The Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 01:11:40 AM »
I was thinking about your request not ignoring you.

You've taken the thought right out of my head. For the time being the post is on here if anybody wants it.

Alan
Webmaster www.veraplayafriends.com and www.veraplayafriends.com/forum
Loves holidaying in Vera Playa

Exclusive airport shuttle

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 08:29:41 PM »
Thank you for the interest from Vera Playa.  We have recently added Las Buganvillas as a pick up and drop off point for the shuttle service and have now added the timetable for the pick up times for every flight leaving Almeria for the UK and Ireland.  Details available online at www.exclusiveairportshuttles.co.uk.  You must book your seats in advance and we are limited to 55 passengers per bus.  You can book online at the website above and pay by bank transfer, pay pal or credit card.  Alternatively you can book at the office on the main street in Turre just along from Home sweet Home and opposite the Chinese shop and Indian Restaurant.  Prices one way are €18 per person with discounts for groups of 4 or more passengers.

Sky7Liner

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 05:10:19 PM »
Sadly I couldn't see any details on the website so I have emailed.

MikeR

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2014, 04:01:21 PM »
We tried this coming home on 4 June. As it was the 10:05 EasyJet flight we were catching the choice was Bouganvillas at 5:50 or Turre at 6:50. We got our neighbour to take us to Turre rather than having the 3 k walk and then a tour of Mojacar. When the shuttle arrived (exactly on time) it came through the main street of Turre. It was a 10 seater. We were the only passengers and arrived at the airport at 7:45. I have twice suggested to them that
a) they should start from VP and
b) they should adjust the pick up times at short notice to avoid long pointless waits.

I suggest that if you are on a tight budget, the time is right so can get the Baraza bus to Mojacar, then this is well worth the extra change.

MikeR

MikeR

• Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2014, 03:33:33 PM »
Just visited their office. They now will pick up and drop off at Consum roundabout. They are also  going  to Alicante . If there are enough requests they will consider Murcia. €18 to Almeria  €30 to Alicante

frankandelaine

• Frank and Elaine
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2014, 01:18:24 PM »
Whats the discount for 4 people ?