Author Topic: Hotel Vera Playa Club  (Read 4682 times)

NudeCplFFM

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
Hotel Vera Playa Club
« on: June 15, 2010, 01:11:25 PM »
we?ll be in Vera for ten relaxing days in the sun from July 8th - 18th ...
... any suggestions for transportation from/to almeria airport ?
praying for sunny weather and nice people,
cheers

A&B

fit & smart couple in our 40?s,
been to Vera Playa 12 times,
will return for 10 days in July.

pamnbru

• Offline Offline
Re: Hotel Vera Playa Club
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 08:41:35 PM »
You could try this

http://www.holidaytaxis.com.

We had a very happy punter earlier this year at 77UKP return PP. But will be more expensive in high season.

Adrian_Brown

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 09:06:27 AM »
Don't you think it is crazy that it costs almost as much to get too and from Almeria to Vera Playa as it does to fly from the UK to Almeria return.

It amazes me that the Vera Playa Hotel don't have some kind of Transfer service from the airport, especially over the Summer Months.

albert

• Offline Offline
  • Albert Lookalike
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 10:01:29 AM »
There are many residents around here who are willing to do an Airport run for a bit of pocket money. Its more of a favour then a legal Taxi service. You can pick up a contact's name from a Brit Bar. So, returning to Almeria shouldn't be a problem.
Someone on here may be able to provide one of these guys details. Unfortunately, I am probably leaving on the flight your arriving on. Otherwise, I would have offered.
I have personally used a similar service. On arboleas.co.uk they have a Notice Board.  Go to Car Sharing to Airport and you may find just what you want.

Alan - The Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 11:09:36 AM »
I have considered setting up an area on the forum in "Transport to and from the Airports", for car sharing or as contact point for those that may be willing to do airport pickup for a fee. Trouble is I'm told this is not legal in Spain so I don't think people would want their services or more to the point their contact details to be made public.

Alan
Webmaster www.veraplayafriends.com and www.veraplayafriends.com/forum
Loves holidaying in Vera Playa