Author Topic: Welcome to Vera Playa Friends forum  (Read 55886 times)

Gary Dutton

• Offline Offline
Re: Welcome to Vera Playa Friends forum
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2011, 07:08:08 PM »
You will love it, we've owned a place there for 5 years and I cannot wait to be there permanently.  Sadly my partner can't as he died unexpectedly some months back

Tony and Susan

• Offline Offline
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2012, 06:07:31 PM »
We visited Vera Playa for the first time this week. We loved it. We are hoping to buy an appartment in Bahia de Vera. We are so excited.

Gary Dutton

• Offline Offline
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2012, 12:03:36 PM »
Welcome aboard!   I hope the purchase goes OK.  VP is a lovely place with a wealth of fascinating and lovely people.

tiger79

« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2012, 06:40:41 PM »
We visited Vera Playa for the first time this week. We loved it. We are hoping to buy an appartment in Bahia de Vera. We are so excited.

I bet!  If you loved it in December, just wait until the sun really shines!

Tony and Susan

• Offline Offline
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2013, 10:21:09 PM »
What proportion of the appartments are occupied all year round? About 10%?

What is the mix of nationalities? I'll qualify this question: Although we are British we like a Spanish/multinational community, rather than one where the Brits are in the majority.

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2013, 08:52:26 AM »
Hi there

I think our urbanisation is fairly typical, there are 56 apartments and 8 are occupied all year.  The nationalities are British,  Italian,  Norwegian,  Dutch and Austrian. We also have owners that are Swiss,  Canadian and German who are here for parts of the winter.   In the summer the nationality is predominately Spanish (I'd guess about 70%).  Some other urbanisations are predominately Dutch in winter,  Elcano in Natsun is mainly Dutch,  Parque Vera 1 has many German occupants.  I think it's to do with when each urbanisation was built, how they were sold and which nationality was buying at that time. 

The Spanish owners visit in winter at holiday times and they will be here in force for Easter,  then they tend to arrive for the whole of the summer.

I don't think you'll find a holiday resort in Spain that is well occupied by the Spanish in winter,  in winter they tend to stay in the cities where they work.  There are very few work opportunities in Spanish coastal resorts, especially now the property boom is over.
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.

Paul F

• Offline Offline
    • Next Stop Almeria
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2013, 12:05:12 PM »

All is looking good ASEW. Fingers crossed we will be able to complete everything within a short period of time.

Paul.
Paul Fullard - owner of Next Stop Almeria naturist property sales

Candc

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2013, 09:47:01 AM »
We live here all year round in a small spanish village 25 minutes drive away, as we work full time we have not met many friends that are here all year like ourselves.  We go down to the beach every Sunday in the summer and would love to meet friends as we are always just the 2 of us also in our early 50?s.  Let us know when you will be here.

C and C
[/email]
Hi Webmaster,

We are not sure how to go about this. We are a couple in Ireland, 50s and have an apartment in Veramar VI. We usually go and spend time there twice or three times a year. Our next visit will be in September.

We would relly like to meet others, any age group, who would enjoy going to the beach, dinner company, dancing and a good sing song.

Could you help us in our search, how can we go about it in this website.

Regards

Captango

Tony and Susan

• Offline Offline
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2013, 06:08:30 PM »
We completed on the flat in Bahia de Vera today!  :)

Looking forward to being there in just over a week. Hoping for good weather.

Tony

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2013, 08:16:32 AM »
Congratulations

Welcome to the 'happy owners in Vera Playa' club!  The weather is overcast this morning, it started off overcast yesterday but brightened up over the day.  The best weather site we use is eltiempo.es, and I think there's a link to it on the website homepage.

If there's anything you want to know, (it is very different owning a place in Spain)  just ask - lots of us here have learned by mistakes but are now quite knowledgable! 

« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 05:15:48 PM by John and Maureen Berry »
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.

cplepm

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2013, 05:35:30 PM »
Bonjour,
Je suis heureux d'être membre des amis de Vera Playa, je serais avec mon épouse du 1 au 15 septembre Vera Playa Hôtel club, et je me demandais si il y aurait à cette date des vacanciers qui parlent francais ?
C'est la deuxième fois que je vais à Vera playa et j'adore ce paradis pour vacanciers.
Michel (Liège Belgique)

yorkshireman

• Offline Offline
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2013, 12:06:39 AM »
Bonjour Michel
Il y aura sans doute des francophones a Vera Playa. Ma femme et mois avons visite l'hotel pendant les dernieres dix années, et chaque fois nous en avons recontres. Nous allons visiter aussi la prochaine fois au mois de Spetembre, mais malheureusement du 15e, probablement.

Andrew
Londres, UK

cplepm

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2013, 05:38:00 PM »
Bonjour Andrew,

Je te remercie d'avoir répondu à mon post, c'est très gentil. Il est dommage que nous ne puissions pas nous rencontrer car les dates ne corresopndent pas.
Je vous souhaite de joyeuse vacances .
Michel et Patricia  8) & ))))))

davesarah

• Offline Offline
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2013, 05:30:42 PM »
Hi Think i have found the right page now we are newbies and will be comming out to VP on the 9th Oct this year just wanted to say hi and look forward to meeting and dining out any sugestions where to meet and eat ? Sarah & Dave :) :-[

anthony john

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2019, 10:15:16 PM »
first time at Vera last week what a place going to come back for more :;: :o