Author Topic: Welcome to Vera Playa Friends forum  (Read 55887 times)

andynpatti

• Offline Offline
Re: Welcome to Vera Playa Friends forum
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2010, 10:16:25 PM »
First post on the website though I have been watching for a few weeks .... makes me sound like some sort of voyeur!!! All I can say is this is not a genuine naturist message board. The lacking of meaningless argument and petty bitching is a dead giveaway!!!!!!

As a newcomer also to Vera Playa... just bought in La Menara ... it's a great way of keeping in touch with what's going on and learning about the area. Thanks

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2010, 09:00:32 AM »
Another significant milestone!  100 members!!!!  And Tigger has awarded a prize of a bottle of wine to that lucky member!  Thanks, Tigger and welcome all new members to the friendly forum!
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.

Seaside Nick (was Seaside Naturist)

• Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2010, 07:59:26 PM »
Thanks for setting up this website and forum.

I have been a regular poster on the long established VP Forum but have always been annoyed at the opinionated censorship that goes on there.
This is very refreshing.  :)

I will catch up on the existing stuff and then post some stuff.

Nick

albert

• Offline Offline
  • Albert Lookalike
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2010, 10:04:42 AM »
Hello Very Playa Friends.
Nice to see a new site serving the Playa. I look forward to something different then the other major player offers. Its so quiet over there. I see a few familiar names have already signed up to VPF.
Mrs A and I spend six to seven months a year in our Naturist Apartment. So will no doubt see a few of you folk around the zone.
Best of Luck with the new venture. :)

chuzzle

• Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2010, 09:37:38 AM »
Hi  Just registered, seems a very good site. Will refer to it on a regular basis. Just had a week there ,staying at PamnBruno's appartment at Le Menara. Can really recomend this appartment very well equipt and very friendly and welcoming on the whole. Can't wait to return to the area in sept.

kenb

• Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2010, 11:51:14 AM »
I belatedly want to say how good I think this forum is and the people who set it up should be congratulated. The information is excellent and much of it very useful. I shall keep reading and look forward to spending as much time as possible in VP from the autumn.
Ken

captango

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2010, 08:29:09 PM »
Hi Webmaster,

We are not sure how to go about this. We are a couple in Ireland, 50s and have an apartment in Veramar VI. We usually go and spend time there twice or three times a year. Our next visit will be in September.

We would relly like to meet others, any age group, who would enjoy going to the beach, dinner company, dancing and a good sing song.

Could you help us in our search, how can we go about it in this website.

Regards

Captango

Alan - The Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2010, 11:20:35 PM »
Hello Captango,

Well you've made a start by placing this post, I'm sure others will read it and respond too.

You could also try a couple of other postings:
1. When you know some dates put a post in "When will you be in Vera Playa ?" also saying that you would like to meet etc. if anybody else is in VP during those dates.
2. Try creating a new thread (if you need to know how just ask) in General Category - General Discussion with a heading something like "50's couple would like to meet others for beach, dinner company, dancing and a good sing song etc." then put more details in the body of the post.

If you would like to keep replies private then ask to people to reply with a personal message (pm).

See how that goes for starters. The forum doesn't really have a "would like to meet" section but if enough people would like that to be created then we would consider it.

Regards

Alan
Webmaster www.veraplayafriends.com and www.veraplayafriends.com/forum
Loves holidaying in Vera Playa

Wales couple

• Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2010, 11:06:31 AM »
Hi Webmaster,

We are not sure how to go about this. We are a couple in Ireland, 50s and have an apartment in Veramar VI. We usually go and spend time there twice or three times a year. Our next visit will be in September.

We would relly like to meet others, any age group, who would enjoy going to the beach, dinner company, dancing and a good sing song.

Could you help us in our search, how can we go about it in this website.

Regards

Captango

Hi

Same ages here, we will be staying in VN between 5th & 16th September on our first visit to VP

James

• Offline Offline
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2010, 10:02:24 PM »
We are a couple in Ireland, 50s and have an apartment in Veramar VI. We usually go and spend time there twice or three times a year. Our next visit will be in September.

Same age....same general geography, and there from 4-11 September, looks like.

Feel free to message me if you want to meet up for a Guinness. (but, please, not Black Bush!  ;D )

James

• Offline Offline
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2010, 10:11:30 PM »

Same ages here, we will be staying in VN between 5th & 16th September on our first visit to VP

You will LOVE it!!!!!!!

albert

• Offline Offline
  • Albert Lookalike
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2010, 10:00:06 AM »
A big welcome to the VP Friends Forum to Dave and Sandra. Two well known and popular characters in and around Hotel Street. I see they completed their first posting a couple of days ago. Hope to see many more.

Tony

• Offline Offline
  • Tony
    • Tony's Blog
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2011, 09:19:22 AM »
Good morning all

This morning I added the daily weather update to the forum, a task that I have happily carried out since October, when our long time contributor Albert returned to more northern climes.

I noticed something about this mornings update....

We have passed 5500 reads of the weather page in just less than a year...

A big thank you to all our readers and contributors...

ENJOY and BE HAPPY... VP is indeed Paradise

senoraylan

• Offline Offline
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2011, 12:14:02 PM »
I check in most days....wishing we were there.

whatapieceofworkisman

• Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2011, 09:12:24 PM »
Dear Tony,

We come out at least six times a year, but stay in touch via the website and torture ourselves daily by checking your weather report and seeing what we are missing whilst we enjoy the cold and grey of England.
Thank you, I think!!