Author Topic: We're coming home!!  (Read 2022 times)

senoraylan

• Offline Offline
We're coming home!!
« on: June 06, 2010, 08:06:36 AM »
We've just booked for August 26th - 7th September & can't wait. It's our first visit for 3 years & although a short one, we intend to make the most of it.

We've been visiting VP since 2000 now and up to 2007 had been every year, sometimes twice a year. 2008 took us to the Costa Brava; we had intended to go back to VP last year but I had a fall in the icy weather & broke my wrist, so no wages for 7 weeks, then our dog got ill & it was touch & go for a while, then my husband had a heart attack & was off work for 13 weeks. So we had our annus horriblis & no holiday!

We're looking forward to seeing all the changes we are sure have happened, we are looking forward to some great seafood and plenty of good Rioja, but most of all we are looking forward to living the VP life  :)

So if you see us round in that time, please say hello.....we won't be hard to spot, we will have our brindle, medium size dog with us.

Wales couple

• Offline Offline
Re: We're coming home!!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 11:54:24 AM »
We arrive on the 5th for our first vist at VP, staying in VN. So we''ll take you up on the offer to say hello  :)

albert

• Offline Offline
  • Albert Lookalike
Re: We're coming home!!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 08:12:39 PM »
Enjoy your first visit Wales couple. First of many, I hope
And welcome back to the fold senoraylan. You'll find a few changes from when you were last here. But, not enough to get lost. ;)