Author Topic: we arrive tomorrow,  (Read 3340 times)

mrtoulemonde

we arrive tomorrow,
« on: June 04, 2010, 05:45:08 PM »
We will be arriving tomorrow for three weeks .I was wondering as we walked about it may be easier for you to say hello to us , than us to you.That being said,  any one who reads items here can read this and could say hello. We would have to say hello to everyone in vera and not not knowing who is on this site.So if you see a blond lady and a round grey hair man, both a bit white, stop us and say hello.A give a way sign will be my white hat with blue bandana and we are staying at natsun and often drink a beer at paso doble.
hope someone has the courage to say good morning.Please dont be put off if we are speak french we do speak good english..
Marie jo and terry (mr and mrs toulemonde)

mrtoulemonde

Re: we arrive tomorrow,
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 06:30:19 PM »
OH YES WE ARRIVE AT ALICANTE SO IF ANY ONE ARRIVES EARLY (WE ARE THERE AT 08.30) THERE IS TWO EMPTY PLACES IN THE CAR...?

albert

• Offline Offline
  • Albert Lookalike
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 08:16:00 PM »
Got some bad news for you mrtoulemonde. There are a few people here already that answer to your description ;)
Enjoy your stay. The weather is perfect.

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 05:57:04 AM »
Hello Bonjour  Put up a Picture and we will know you????
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 10:18:13 AM by John and Maureen Berry »

mrtoulemonde

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 12:53:41 PM »
unfortuneately I wrote my mail the day before leaving and did not think to put on a photo.We are now in veraplaya  so its difficult to put a picture on my mail..
any other ideas.....?
its still as beautiful in vera but with out so many people is nice as well.

James

• Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 12:05:37 AM »
We will be arriving tomorrow for three weeks .

Lucky you!

We were intending to be out this week, but then work intervened. Big contract, big pay-off which, in the current economic climate, I couldn't turn down. So VP in June has been put on the back burner for at least two more weeks, maybe three. We're now looking at seeing if we can book a 'quickie' when the contract ends (dependent on rooms/flights available). If that goes belly up then it's no VP until September (we think), although we will do a fortnight then, to make up for the lost June week we'd been anticipating since Christmas.

I'm envious, but wish you, and everyone else heading out to VP around now (and in the forthcoming weeks) unbroken sunshine and many laugh-filled evenings in Paso Doble or Tiggers or Frankies or the Blue Parrot. Hope to meet up with some of you later in the year.

James and Diane