Author Topic: August - 1-15th  (Read 2453 times)

VC

• Offline Offline
  • - from slightly less sunny northern Portugal
August - 1-15th
« on: May 30, 2010, 05:37:21 PM »
Hi,

We'll be in VP again this August. This time we weren't quick enough to secure one of John and Maureen's lovely apartments in La Menara but I'm sure we'll have lots of fun staying in Bahia de Vera this year (our first time in Bahia).

Here's a little video we did last year which may be of help for first time La Menara visitors. It's very short but will give you an idea of how the urbanization looks like:

albert

• Offline Offline
  • Albert Lookalike
Re: August - 1-15th
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 10:37:27 PM »
Having never visited La Menara. I found this video quite interesting. It always looks nice from the outside. The video confirms that.
Nice post.

VC

• Offline Offline
  • - from slightly less sunny northern Portugal
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 04:55:34 PM »
Having never visited La Menara. I found this video quite interesting. It always looks nice from the outside. The video confirms that.
Nice post.

Thanks a lot Albert. I'm glad it was helpful.

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 06:06:38 PM »
That's absolutely excellent, thanks very much!  Funny how moving pictures give more of an impression than just photos!  I'm sure you'll be happy in Bahia, all of the Urbanisations in Vera are lovely, nothing to compare with them in all of Spain, or even in all of Europe, in our experience.  Each urbanisation has its own character - but there isn't a bad one!  Hope you've got a good apartment.
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.