Author Topic: The Guide to Public Transport from and to all airports serving Vera Playa  (Read 7312 times)

Alan - The Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline

New on the main website is the Guide to Public Transport from and to all airports serving Vera Playa.

So if you are fed up with the increasing cost of hire cars then here is how to get to Vera Playa by public transport.

Click on the picture in the top left hand corner of this page to go to the main website or click http://www.veraplayafriends.com/public_transport_airports.html to go directly to the guide.

Alan
The webmaster
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 09:12:13 AM by Alan - The Webmaster »
Webmaster www.veraplayafriends.com and www.veraplayafriends.com/forum
Loves holidaying in Vera Playa

albert

• Offline Offline
  • Albert Lookalike
A huge 'well done' to Tony and Marilyn for compiling and sharing their research. Its nicely presented and easy to understand. Top work.

pamnbru

• Offline Offline
Hear, hear. Thanks for all the hard work, I?m sure many people will find it a viable alternative to car hire or transfer, especially if they travel hand luggage only.

Tony

• Offline Offline
  • Tony
    • Tony's Blog
'well done' to Tony and Marilyn an excellent piece of work and thanks for sharing... shows there is an option to cars sometimes...

Alan - The Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
Public Transport from Almeria to Vera Playa have been updated

Alan
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 04:45:48 PM by Alan - The Webmaster »

Adrian_Brown

• Offline Offline
Extremely useful

As a non driver I take the Almeria - Vera public transport route quite often.  I recently have been flying in from Gatwick on the Easyet flight, the common problems I find are

a) I always just miss the 11am ALSA to Vera and have to then wait until 2pm, always frustrating

b) Going back I can never get transport that leaves early enough to get me to Almeria Airport for 9am so I have to usually plan my return to coincide with someone else who is getting a lift   :(

Love the timetables etc, really useful and have picked up a few bits of extra info so thanks very much

Alan - The Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline

The new Bus link between Murcia Airport and Santiago de Ribera has been added to the Murcia Airport page on the main website

Alan