Author Topic: Missing urbanisation  (Read 5250 times)

G+A

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
  • Swedish couple in Marina Natura
    • Our apartment in Marina Natura
Missing urbanisation
« on: 18 May 2013, 12:47:40 PM »
One naturist urbanisation is missing in the description of the naturist urbanisations. That is Marina Natura. Here is a suggested text:

Marina Natura is a true front line urbanisation with a gate from the garden directly to the beach. It is a small urbanisation consisting of 20 two bedroomed apartments built year 2004.

All apartments are south facing with a private terrace and a marvellous view of the sea and the Mojácar mountain. The apartments have two bedrooms and are equipped with central air conditioning.

Marina Natura has a secure covered private parking for each apartment and a communal swimming pool. There is a community Wi-Fi system available for one computer per apartment and most apartments are connected with a community satellite TV system.

And two pictures:

Gerard

Alan - The Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #1 on: 18 May 2013, 13:37:36 PM »
Thanks for the info, I'll put it on the main site as soon as I get a moment

Alan
Webmaster www.veraplayafriends.com and www.veraplayafriends.com/forum
Loves holidaying in Vera Playa

Alan - The Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: 19 May 2013, 17:46:22 PM »

Marina Natura has now been added to the Urbanisations page on the main site so is now no longer missing :)

If anybody would like anything added to the main site, perhaps would even like to contribute to the site or even take on a page of their own please let me know.

Alan
« Last Edit: 19 May 2013, 17:48:41 PM by Alan - The Webmaster »
Webmaster www.veraplayafriends.com and www.veraplayafriends.com/forum
Loves holidaying in Vera Playa

Phil B-C

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: 20 May 2013, 11:03:04 AM »
.......... There is a community Wi-Fi system available for one computer per apartment and most apartments are connected with a community satellite TV system........

The Wi-Fi logo has now been added to the map but I will hold on for a while in case there are any further updates to save Alan's workload.

Phil

MikeR

• Offline Offline
Re: Missing urbanisation
« Reply #4 on: 20 May 2013, 13:04:09 PM »
Hi Phil, you did ask for any other comments.
The "Corner Bar" on Hotel street is currently the "Taj Mahal" Indian restaurant.
And I suggest that all the paths between Baria 1 and the beach are naturist. The only time I've been challenged was several years ago by a Spaniard on the paseo itself

Phil B-C

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: 20 May 2013, 14:28:51 PM »
Hi Mike, many thanks for that - all amended at my end but I will hang fire for a little longer to see if there are any further updates (on the "Vera Playa map" thread please   :))

Phil

MikeR

• Offline Offline
Re: Missing urbanisation
« Reply #6 on: 20 May 2013, 14:48:22 PM »
Oops sorry, that's where I thought I was :-\