Author Topic: New Category for the World Record Skinny Dip Attempt  (Read 6806 times)

Alan - The Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
New Category for the World Record Skinny Dip Attempt
« on: January 28, 2013, 12:09:51 PM »
The Vera Playa attempt at breaking the World Skinny Dip record is promising to be a big and important event and the organisation of the event is gathering pace. So it has been decided to give the event a category of it's own on the forum.

Good luck to all those involved.

Alan
Webmaster www.veraplayafriends.com and www.veraplayafriends.com/forum
Loves holidaying in Vera Playa

Alan - The Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
Re: New Category for the World Record Skinny Dip Attempt
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 07:52:16 PM »
I think the Jet 2 Party Plane idea deserved to be topic of it's own so I've created anew topic and moved all of the related posts to the new topic.

If anybody has any suggested for any further topics then please let me know here

Alan
Webmaster www.veraplayafriends.com and www.veraplayafriends.com/forum
Loves holidaying in Vera Playa

James

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 11:05:18 PM »
I'd be delighted if we could be kept up to speed on the proposed walk/run on the Saturday of the skinny dip weekend.

We're hoping to attend (early anniversary present to ourselves, as opposed to last year's September late anniversary present) and would be delighted to take part in both the walk/run and swim.

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 09:21:39 AM »
The Spanish are not very good at advanced planning, certainly not advanced publicity.  As soon as the detailed information is available from Puntonat I will ask Pam to post it,  typically that would be a week or two before the event.  I will ask Pam to send the relevant people links to the poster.
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.

Mikeandjo

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 08:34:20 PM »
We will be in Vera playa for the 2 weeks 14th to 28th July and would love to take part in the skinny dip. Where do we sign up?

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 09:02:30 PM »
If it's like last year there won't be a pre-registration process, just turn up on the day.  Be an hour early, take plenty of sunscreen, a parasol etc.  It may be, with the benefit of hindsight, Quenton changes some of the planning for this year, but worry not,  posters and info will appear in Vera Playa by the start of your holiday.  As soon as Quenton is at the planning stage the information will be posted on here.
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.

Mikeandjo

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2014, 12:30:42 PM »
Many thanks