Author Topic: Can't wait to get back!!  (Read 2933 times)

JohnnyD

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
Can't wait to get back!!
« on: April 06, 2010, 10:15:58 PM »
We are going to Vera Natura 1st May for a week, looking forward to meeting new and old friends ........ who else is out their then?
Went last year in July for 2 weeks and was very hot, hope we don't find it too cold in may!

largestalan

• Offline Offline
Re: Can't wait to get back!!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 09:20:38 PM »
hope u enjoy your time there , we will b there next week and the 7 day forcast is dropping . looks like i may even need my brolly!

albert

• Offline Offline
  • Albert Lookalike
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 10:29:02 PM »
Don't worry about what they predict. They cant accurately predict whats going to happen in a couple of day's.
Be positive. You will have plenty of sunshine. Take your shades. 8)

largestalan

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 08:50:01 PM »
will do after all even if it is only in the 60s, it is warmer than the uk and better bare than textile after all i like goosebumps . Enjoy your trip and let me know what VP is like in May. Regards A+K.

chuzzle

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 09:13:01 AM »
Just had a week at Le Menara. Returned Sat 1st May . It was a Fantastic week. Made to feel very welcome by PamnBruno. Returning to the area in Sept.

JohnnyD

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 11:04:54 PM »
Did not make it at the beginning of May had to cancel due to better half being ill, but now looking forward to the rearranged visit starting 4th Jun for 10 days! Not long to wait now !!!!!!!!!!!