Author Topic: Transfer needed from Alicante Airport to Vera Playa 3/6/12 and return 17/6/12  (Read 3301 times)

youghal

• Newbie Member
  • Offline Offline
We stayed in Vera Playa for our first time last June and we had a wonderful time! However we're having trouble getting a reasonably priced transfer from Alicante Airport to Vera Playa (NATSUN) and return journey, this year. We're arriving in Alicante on 3/6/12 at 21.40 and returning on flight departing at 22.20 on 17/6/12. Can anyone help us out please!! Sharon and Pat.

rosa

• Offline Offline
Transfer from Vera Playa to Alicante airport by public transport:

from Vera Playa to Vera bus station:
www. baraza.es; 1,05 euro each

from Vera bus station to Murcia bus station:
www. alsa.es; 10,02 euro each

from Murcia bus station to Alicante Airport:
www.alsa.es; 4,75 euro each

Rosa

Alan - The Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
I've sent you a pm with contact details of our friendly pickup man

Alan
Webmaster www.veraplayafriends.com and www.veraplayafriends.com/forum
Loves holidaying in Vera Playa

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
The problem is Alicante airport is a long way away (210 km)  A pick-up involves somebody spending at least 5 hours of their time, a few gallons of fuel, which is now costing ?1.50 a litre, wear and tear on their car, etc.  Outside the high season a hire car is definitely the cheaper option - or set aside a day for public transport. Lift sharing is good - we will do what we can to bring people together - I believe Spectrum Radio is also trying to offer a lift sharing link up service. If you can (difficult I know) fly into Almeria.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 04:09:06 PM by John and Maureen Berry »
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.