Author Topic: Early June?  (Read 2221 times)

James

• Offline Offline
Early June?
« on: March 13, 2012, 10:47:46 AM »
Di and I (which sounds like a reggae album from the 1970s) hope to be in VP in early June. Seems she has Whit and the Jubilee off, which I didn't realise, so she will join me for a few days prior to her heading home and me finishing off the week (and hopefully also finishing off some more music). Might try to prise her away from the Blue Parrot, her favourite VP watering hole, one of the days we're there. If we can't make the dates fit, I'll manage a week on my own, again, some time in June.

We really should retire so we can actually enjoy VP for longer periods together!  ;D

James

• Offline Offline
Re: Early June?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 10:30:20 PM »
Well, things change. Sadly Di is still stuck in term time, so no holiday for her (the grief I've taken over that!!!) just yet. But I'll be there on Saturday evening and I think this one is the one I've anticipated more than any other for years. Sunshine! Swimming! Sangria! Well, wine!

Full of excitement and anticipation. And there for two of the Euro quarter finals and two semis. Which bar does anyone recommend for the matches? Frankies? Blue Parrot? Both look like great choices for Sunday night and the England-Italy match. See you....in one of them!