Author Topic: Lift offered from Alicanti to VP May 28th (from Manchester) returning 12th June  (Read 3308 times)

AJ

• Offline Offline
Hi,
Do you live in Manchester & are planning your next visit to VP? No flights to Almaria from Manchester now so this may help. We can offer a lift in exchange for contribution to cost. We have a small car booked & could take 1 or possibly 2 if we all had hand luggage.  Flights are with Jet2 via Manchester. Outbound 28th May 16.00 Return on 12th June departing 12.20. You would need to be on same flights as we don't want to wait at airport.
cheers  AJ.

stevenat

• Offline Offline
AJ,
Although monarch have stopped flights from Manchester to Almeria, Thomas cook are still offering flights I have to admit we have paid a bit more than last year but the journey at both ends suits us much better than using other airports.

Steve
If we were meant to be nude we would have been born that way ?

Dotty

• Offline Offline
Can you remember approx how much you paid? I have looked and can find nothing less than ?300+ and they only seem to do the summer months. I agree it is probably cheaper than going to other airports and hiring a car, but you still have to get from Almeria to VP which again costs.

I think the days of cheap fares to Almeria from Manchester are a thing of the past and will probably never to return. Hey ho!

nat_matt

We have booked our flights through Thomas Cook from Manchester at the end of May. the flights are early on a Thursday morning. Once we had shopped around a bit on different websites, we were able to get them for a simillar price to what we paid through Monarch last year

stevenat

• Offline Offline
Matt,
We fly at 6-00 on thursday 7th june  from manchester and just a bit more expensive than Monarch last year with a much shorter journey to VP than some other airports so we are quite happy as we have friends picking us up at Almeria airport.

Steve

If we were meant to be nude we would have been born that way ?

nat_matt

its worth paying a bit more for the shorter journey from airport to VP, we fly out the thursday before you