Author Topic: When will you be in Vera Playa  (Read 2505 times)

Lipstickgirl

• Offline Offline
When will you be in Vera Playa
« on: March 31, 2010, 01:13:18 PM »
Hi all, Lipstickgirl and "Him indoors" will be in Vera Luz on the 5th June for 2 weeks, not stayed in Vera Luz before but its our 8th visit to VP so counting the weeks down now!

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
Re: When will you be in Vera Playa
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 02:01:36 PM »
Need to add Vera Luz to the urbanisation guide - must get it done, but busy busy now decorating!  Hope you have a good trip
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.

Lipstickgirl

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 04:50:38 PM »
Do you know if the appartments in Vera Luz are all duplex, or ground floor etc as cant find much information on that urbanization anywhere?

John and Maureen Berry

• admin
  • Offline Offline
    • La Menara
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 09:29:13 PM »
I think (with limited information) that most apartments are either ground floor - opening onto garden  or first floor, some with large roof terrace - some have access by ladder,some have spiral staircase.  I am not aware of duplexes - but I could be wrong! Not very helpful really!!  Report back after your stay please.
Happy owners and winter residents at Vera Playa, our piece of Naturist Paradise.

albert

• Offline Offline
  • Albert Lookalike
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 11:12:21 AM »
Mrs A and I will be returning to VP on 22 April for eleven weeks peace and quiet. Lets hope thw weather is better then the dreadful Winter we had in VP.