Author Topic: Vera playa map  (Read 22865 times)

John Devon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2017, 05:40:32 PM »
The addition of arrows pointing to locations off the boundary of the map is welcome. May I suggest doing the same thing for restaurants etc at Laguna?

Phil B-C

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2017, 06:21:27 PM »
Hi John,

The Vera Playa forum, website and map are intended for those who love naturism at Vera Playa so naturally we promote establishments within the naturist zone or the immediate vicinity but OK, you caught me   ;)
I did add Monika's Bar at Palomares many months ago as it's a popular watering hole for long term VP residents (and a personal favourite LOL) but the map is getting a bit crowded so this was an exception rather than a precedent.

However, If you have a favourite bar/restaurant outside of the naturist zone, why not start a new topic under "Places of interest/places to visit" with the title "Bars & restaurants" (plus a little write-up) and others can add their favourites to the list (again with a write-up).... If it's popular enough, we could give it it's own spot and those that are the most popular could (space permitting) also be added to the map ?

:)